Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Am Spartacus

In November, we get a week totally free where we can travel wherever we want to. Its not only for fun, but also a way for us to leave the country briefly so our visas can renew themselves. So I just bought plane tickets to go to Greece for ten days with three other people.

The days are getting less hot, which I like. Although whenever we've been out in the wilderness, its hotter than three dogs screaming. But its been cooling off very nicely in the evening. I even have a slight chill right now.

On Saturday, we went to the beach at Ashkelon. The sunset on the Mediterranean was quite possibly the most beautiful I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

how hot is that

Anonymous said...

Greece? Sure, you just want to use your highly developed koine Greek skills. That and eat gyros.