Friday, November 14, 2008

Greeced Lightning

I'm going to Greece today. Well, actually, tonight. Actually, if you want to be technical, I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Its that late night/early morning crossover. I'm leaving here at 2:00 AM to go to Tel Aviv so I can fly out at 6:00 AM. It should be fun, except for the fact that I'm sick right now. I'm not sure what it is, either a bad cold or a touch of the flu. I'm doing better than I was yesterday, but I'm still not great. I'll probably hang out at the hostel until I feel better.

See you all in about 10 days (something like that). I'll probably look something like this after I get back from Greece:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better. Since you are in Greece, maybe a little Windex will help. And I also hope you aren't stuck in the hostel with Vlad and Dieter the techno-twins...

nutuba said...

Hello! I found your blog by searching profiles for Nebraska football. Wow, Bible study too. I read through some of your blog and enjoyed it. I'll put a link to your blog from mine (nutuba.blogspot.com and a couple others). Feel free to link to mine if you want (no pressure, entirely up to you).

I'm a Husker grad ('84), played tuba in the marching band, and I write about a variety of things ... mostly family stuff, growing up in the midwest, politics, and Christianity (see nutuba-betterthanlife.blogspot.com).

Anyway, looking forward to reading more of your writing. Hope your travels are going well!

Regards,
Joel (nutuba)