Sunday, August 24, 2008

Welcomes and Other Awkward Introductions

This is the inagural post of this blog. If you're reading this, I guess you are in the loop of people who have gotten the address for my Israel blog. If not, then I guess you are some random stranger who happened to wander over here. That's fine, you're more than welcome to check back here as often as you like.

I guess I'll go ahead and state the reason why I've made this blog. In just a few scant days, I will be leaving to go live in Israel through the IBEX program through my school, The Master's College. I'm going to be gone until the middle of December, so I'll get the experience of living in the Jewish culture for about 4 months. I'm not going to be able to call anyone very often, though I will have my email ready. So in order to keep in semi-contact with others back home, I've made this to post my stories, experiences, pictures, and possibly videos while they are happening in Israel.

Thanks for tuning in, I guess. I plan on updating this on an almost daily basis, so check back often. Also, I know it kind of looks a bit rough. Over the semester, I'm going to try and make this look a tad bit better.

No comments: